Semi Permanent Makeup
Semi-permanent make-up is also known as permanent makeup or micro pigmentation. Semi-permanent makeup is well established and a proven safe beauty procedure. The make-up is perfectly safe and has been approved by doctors and very favourably reviewed by many respected beauty writers. Specially formulated pigments are placed in the upper layers of the dermis wherever it can remain for up to three years. A choice of colour of pigment can be chosen from or by mixing colours created, giving you the natural look you require.
At Mistys nails and beauty Semi Permanent Make-up we use only superior pigments, that are safe, hypoallergenic, tested and provide the best long term colour power and stability.
Semi-permanent make-up is considered permanent since the implanted pigment cannot be washed off and remains perfectly applied. In time however fading will occur and some or the entire colour will need to be reapplied and a colour boost should be taken annually to keep the enhancement fresh.
- Anyone and everyone who desires a natural enhancement that gives freedom from the daily application of make-up.
- Alopecia sufferers who have lost some or all their facial hair including eyebrows or eyelashes.
- Chemotherapy patients who may loose facial hair would benefit from semi-permanent make-up before or after treatment.
- Vision impaired people who have difficulty applying make-up.
- People with unsteady hands who cannot apply make-up.
- Anyone of the millions of people who suffer various allergic or sensitive reactions to conventional make-up.
- People who need to look their best all the time.
At Mistys Nails & Beauty, we pride ourselves on taking care of your skin, body and your natural nails. We don’t not use any harmful substances, something you should always check before having your acrylic, gel nail enhancements done. We would like to offer answers to your frequently asked questions.
Still Got Questions…?