1 – Payment
All values of currency on this site are in Great British Pounds (GBP£).
Payment is taken over a secure connection and cannot be viewed by anyone else on the web.
We accept all major credit cards Master Card, Visa, Visa Delta, Switch and Solo.
We also exceptPaypal. If paying by PayPal please pay friends and family or if u pay by services and goods will have to pay the extra 5% fees. My prices don’t include this.
It is a condition of sale that legal ownership of all services/ goods does not pass from Mistys nails and beauty until full payment has been received in full.
Once your order is received and payment has been accepted,
Mistys nails and beauty do not store any credit card information.
2 – VAT
All the prices include VAT and are shown in Great British Pounds (GBP£)
3 – Booking Online
If you are booking your first order with Mistys nails and beauty via the website we may contact you and your order may be subject to a security check. Please ensure a valid telephone number is provided with your order if we do need to contact you and no valid number is supplied the order will not be dispatched until contact is made with the buyer.
Website users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their online account of their online account and login security. Mistys nails and beauty reserves the right to terminate accounts or cancel bookings . The buyer will not be charged for orders cancelled by Mistys nails and beauty.
Mistys nails and beauty reserves the right to restrict or refuse any booking/ order at anytime.
All content on the website is the property of mistys nails and beauty and may not be copied, used or extracted without written consent from Mistys nails and beauty , no part of mistys nails and beauty website may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, re-sold or otherwise exploited for any commerical purpose without prior consent Mistys nails and beauty
4 – Training bookings
Please note;Deposits & course costs are non-refundable/transferable, and the remaining balance must be paid by 2 weeks prior to start date. If a cancellation is made after the 2-week cut off period full payment will be lost. Upon booking you give me consent to contact you via the method you have chosen should i need to regarding your course, and agree to opt in to contact/marketing/storing your data following our data protection policy via a booking form on the course date. By booking with me you agree to these terms and conditions.
5 – Return
Goods are not offered on a sales or return basis. If goods have been returned in error a returns authorization must be requested and quoted with all returns and returned within 7 days of purchase.
We will only accept products back on the condition that the product(s) being returned are in perfect condition for re-sale.
We will not accept goods that have been used, opened and packages that seem to have been deliberately damaged or tampered with in any way.
6 – Cancellations
All cancellations must be given 24hours notice before cancelling conditions below.Failure to do this we will ask for a 50% deposit to secure your future appointments which will be non-refundable and nontransferable if no more than 24 hour notice is given.
7 – General Terms
Goods are sold on the understanding that they will be used for their intended purpose. Nail Team Ltd accepts no responsibility for trained or untrained personnel without qualified supervision using or miss-using equipment supplied by Nail Team Ltd. Colour swatches are as close as possible to the original product but please be aware some colours vary do to monitor display’s.
8 – Refunds
I do not issue refunds under any circumstances but will work with you to rectify any problems that may result in something you’re not happy.
9 – Special Offers
Special offers on this site are available to online orders only and cannot be used in-conjunction with any online discount which may be available at the time. Offers and discounts are not available on orders placed for course bookings and/or college kits. Offers which include a free gift item are only available on a one per account basis, subsequent orders placed within the offer period will not include the item specified. All offers are subject to availability.
10 – Legal Disclaimer
This is a UK site, and the laws of the United Kingdom govern any contract made by a user of this site. You hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website. All prices on this site are inclusive of VAT. All transactions on this site are made in the currency of the GBP (£)
11 – Contacting
If you need to contact our team, you can contact us by any of the following methods:
- Telephone: (01303)893926 Lines are open Tuesday To Friday 9am to 3pm, 10am to 8pm
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal Address: Commercial unit, hawkinge community centre Heron Forestall Avenue CT187FP
We will endeavor to reply to any complaint within 5 working days.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- your name
- phone number
- email address
- credit/debit card details (when booking/ordering)
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information, which we hold, will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behavior of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
Mistys nails and beauty Web Servers collect information about the use of the site including:
- Referring URL
- Pages Visited
This is to help us keep the site user friendly and offer a better service to our customers.
For further information on any of the above you can contact us on (01303)893926 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS – Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the service descriptions and prices are correct at the time of being published, some products on the website are unfortunately no longer available as illustrated. We reserve the right to alter product and nail kit specifications without prior notice.
Key Details: Misty’s Nails & Beauty are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (the ‘GDPR’).
- Who are we? Misty’s Nails & Beauty is the data controller. This means we decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes. Our contact details are: Misty’s Nails & Beauty, Commercial Unit, Heron Forestall Avenue, Hawkinge, Folkstone, Kent CT18 7FP. For all data matters contact Jade Barber on 01303 893926
- The purpose(s) of processing your personal data: We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To communicate your appointment times and dates to you and any amendments or cancellations of these.
- To allow us to make bookings on your behalf.
- To ensure that there are no health issues which would contraindicate to your treatments booked for you.
- To communicate any special promotions, new treatments, events and marketing information to you.
- To ensure that we have a continuation of your health, and treatment history details for HMRC and Insurance purposes.
- The categories of personal data concerned:
Personal data: Name, address and contact details including phone numbers and email addresses, date of birth, doctor’s details, health records, treatment details, payments received details (but not payment card information). We have obtained your personal data from information you provide to us initially by telephone or face to face or through our website when making your first booking with us and thereafter from the Client Information Record that you complete prior to your first treatment. We do not access any publicly accessible sources.
- Sharing your personal data: Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential, and will be shared only with staff who work within the business. And if in the event of medical assistance being required we would provide any information that is needed.
- How long do we keep your personal data? [We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary for a period of 7 years in order to be able to provide information to the HMRC or our Insurance Company in case of any legal claims/complaints, for any allergies that may occur; all for safeguarding purposes.
- Providing us with your personal data: You are under no statutory or contractual requirement or obligation to provide us with your personal details, however failure to do so will have the following consequences, depending on the information withheld:
- We may be unable to carry out any treatments on you.
- We may be unable to communicate any appointment times or confirmation texts or emails to you.
- We may not be able to communicate any information which may be of interest to you regarding special promotions, new treatments or marketing information.
- Your rights and your personal data: Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
- Transfer of Data Abroad: WE DO NOT TRANSFER PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EEA.
- Automated Decision Making: WE DO NOT USE ANY FORM OF AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING IN OUR BUSINESS.
- Further processing: If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions.
- How to make a complaint: To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact our DATA PROTECTION CONTROLLERS. Jade Barber on 01303 893926 or write to Misty’s Nails & Beauty, Commercial Unit, Heron Forestall Avenue, Hawkinge, Folkstone, Kent CT18 7FP. If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England.