Plastic needles deliver active ingredients into the skin. These treatments have minimal trauma and down time.
To suit the needs of micropigmentation technicians, we have partnered and worked extensively with Ameia to tailor make these products.
One of the main concepts behind the development of Meso ME was how to solve the problem of conventional methods of skin rejuvenation that do not implement bigger particles deep enough into dermal layer. Meso ME cell boost substances penetrate right into the intersection between the epidermis and dermis. This provides maximum effect directly at the problem areas. Meso ME is a gentle skin needling concept suitable for most skin types and for clients who want minimal trauma and down time. As a result, redness dissipates within 1-2 hours. Using hyaluronic skin infusions and an 18 point plastic needle cartridge, you will be able to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improve skin texture and tone. As well as this, there is no need to use numbing cream due to minimal pain, which means better results.
Its recommended to have 4 treatments 5/7 days apart to commence and then just once a month.
If this Meso treatment has peaked your interest pleased don’t hesitate to ask any questions.
Dermaplaning is a safe, effective way to rejuvenate the overall health and appearance of your skin. It is a non invasive, easy, fast and painless approach to helping your clients skin stay refreshed and youthful.
It requires the use of a sterile, surgical scalpel to gently “shave” the skin’s surface, removing the top-most layer of dead skin along with fine, vellus hair/peach fuzz. This hair can trap dirt and oil causing breakouts and a dull complexion.
The process of dermaplaning is one of removing dead skin cells, minimising old skin scars from acne or sun damage, smoothing your skin, removing fine hairs, reducing the visibility of large pores or skin pigment variation, releasing clogged pores and encouraging your skin to produce new skin cells and collagen for a more youthful appearance. The results are immediate and there is very little down time.
Benefits for this treatment are:
- Removes surface dead/keratinised skin cells
- Removes unwanted facial hair
- Doesn’t cause any inflammation
- Instant results
- Skin has a nice, healthy glow
- Skin feels incredibly soft and smooth
- Non-traumatic method of skin rejuvenation
- Improves skin tone
- Can accentuate facial features and make clients look slimmer
- Can be used in pregnant women who may be contraindicated to other treatments such chemical peels etc.
- Does not disrupt pH balance of the skin
- Make-up glides on effortlessly for a flawless finish
- Improves superficial pigmentation
- Allows topical treatments to be absorbed more readily into the deeper layers of the skin
- Improves fine lines and wrinkles
- Can help to diminish scars
- Does not cause the skin to ‘peel’: no downtime
- Exfoliation treatment of choice for extremely sensitive skin, redness or rosacea, or visible facial veins
- Stimulates collagen and elastin
- The skin starts to heal itself, immediately producing newer, healthier skin stimulates circulation of blood and lymph flow
- Enhances the natural shedding process of the skin
- Stimulates new cell growth
- Can help to minimise pore size
- Risk of scarring is significantly less than with laser treatments
- More cost effective than chemical peels or laser treatments but can command a high treatment cost
|Dermaplaning with gold mask||£50|
The first part of any semi-permanent makeup process is a consultation. Arrange a visit to our salon during which we will discuss in detail the look you want to achieve and what we would recommend for you. We will also address any questions you may have regarding the process. Once you are happy and we have an idea of the look you are aiming for, we draw the brows, lips or eyeliner on with a makeup pencil. We will then begin the tattoo process when you are completely happy with the look. Semi Permanent Makeup when applied professionally can be literally life changing.
What’s the difference between block, powdered and hair stroke?
A block is as it sounds, a solid application of colour that will mimic the effect of eyebrow pencil. Pigment is packed into the skin to get an even and long lasting result.
Hair stoke is an eyebrow tattoo technique whereby tiny lines are tattooed within the brow boarder to create a fuller looking but natural brow. This technique implants the least amount of pigment so is likely to fade the fastest but gives very natural results.
The powder brow is somewhere between the two, the technician may use hair strokes to build the foundation of the brow and then softly shade some colour through. this gives a beautifully soft look that is ideal for people who have lost their eyebrows or have very sparse brows.
|Eyeliner top and bottom||£220|
|Eyeliner top or bottom||£125|
|4-6 Week top up||£50|
|All Top up annually / Correction||From £75 – £125|
|Brow Colour Boost (within 6 months)||£75|
|Brow Colour Boost (within 12 months)||£100|
|Brow Colour Boost (within 18 months)||£150|
|Colour Boost (recommended annually)||From £75 – £125|
Mistys nails and beauty offer the best nail and beauty care in a friendly and professional environment that is second to none. Whether you are seeking a simple nail treatment or something really special, we have a award winning nail technician with a wealth of experience to advise on what is best for you from
- unique creative art,
- quality acrylic nail extension,
- gel polish,
- luxury or basic pedicure and manicure treatments
customer service and quality of your nail treatment is of utmost importance to us. So why not come down and get pampered by those who really care at Mistys nails and beauty.
|Services||Basic includes Gel polish||Classic – Gel and 1 nail per hand of art||Part Artistic – Gel / Glitter and up to 3 nails of art||Full Artistic – Gel / Glitter and up to 10 nails of art|
|Strengthening Gel Polish||£34||–||–||–|
|Acrylic Full Set||£38||–||–||–|
|2 week Infill||£30||£33||£38||£43|
|3 week Infill||£34||£37||£43||£48|
|4 week Infill||£38||£41||£46||£51|
|Pink & White||£45||£50||£55||£60|
|Swarovski Crystals||–||Individual 50p||Cluster £2.5||Full Nail £5|
|Burnish Glitter||–||£5||Basic Art (Stamping)||From £5|
|Dip system removal and re-apply||£34||£40||£45||£50|
|Acrylic removal and re-apply||£43||£47||£52||£57|
|Gel removal and re-apply||£33||£40||£45||£52|
|Acrylic removal & gel polish||–||From £3.5 / nail||–||–|
Hands & Feet
|File & Paint||£18|
|IBX repair and protect||£15|